Monday, March 28, 2016

Dragonfly Tea Bar


19208 Colima Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
The exterior of this boba shop is very enticing to me. I've always drove past this place, but I never stopped. I really like the architecture of this boba shop so far.
  

This is the counter where we ordered our drinks and snacks. There was no one there when my sister and I entered so we rang the bell before someone came to take our order. There was only one other customer in the shop, granted it was a Sunday early afternoon. My sister and I ordered and then took some pictures as we waited LOL ^_^
 Choua ordered her usual iced coffee drink lol I believe I ordered a strawberry green tea. We were a bit hungry so we also ordered the golden fish balls and then the squid nuggets! I ordered medium spicy because my sister can't handle spice as well as I can, but oh man, this shop makes their snacks SPICY even though it was just medium! It's a good thing we only got medium spice lol I didn't like their dipping sauce though. The texture was not appetizing and it didn't really have a taste to it.
                               The drinks were not good :( My drink tasted too much like syrup in water, so that was sad. I did like the basil seeds though lol Choua's drink was even worse. It tasted like chocolate milk instead of coffee :/ It was pretty bad. The boba was also not great, but still edible. However, it doesn't make up for the low quality drinks in my opinion. 
TEA: 5/10
BOBA: 5/10
ENVIRONMENT: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment